Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tour de Houston - Last but not Least

Last but not least on our trip to Houston we went to Katy, Texas to visit the Ramsey's. My friend Monica and her husband, Chad, recently moved to Houston over the holidays. I wanted to visit when they lived in Vancouver, but could never coordinate. So I was thrilled when they landed in Houston...so close in proximity to all the others we saw on our Tour.

Besides our trip to Galveston, our visit at the Ramsey's was nice and low key. We hung out close to home, played with the kiddos and stayed up too late enjoying beer and warm weather! It was the perfect ending to our wonderful vacation. I can't wait to go back to visit...just not in the middle of summer.

I took a ton of pictures on our trip...and while I'd love to blog about all the adventures, I'd probably lose all my readers. If you'd like to see the rest, check out my album on Kodak by clicking here.

Vivian and Isabel playing together with one of Braden's toys!

Vivian 'staying cool' in Chili's

Lost in thoughts at the playground

Not sure who was having more fun!

Family photo time

No comments:

Post a Comment