Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tour de Houston - Isabel Meets Chloe

The second stop on our tour of Houston was to my friend Laine's house. I was super excited to for this stop as this was the first time I got to meet her BABY girl, Chloe! Though this girly was really no baby at all. At sixteen months, this little girl was so grown up (sniff sniff, bummed we live so far apart). I know Isabel left their house with the inspiration to walk...among other tricks. (thanks a lot Laine!)

I'm a little bummed I didn't take many adult pictures on this trip. I have pictures and videos galore of all the kiddos, but very few of us. I guess that is how things are going to go for a while, right?

Miss Chloe showing off her big girl chair.
Awe, isn't Chloe so sweet...kissing Miss Isabel!

Chloe and Isabel playing Chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment