Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane

We just got back from our first vacation with Isabel. We flew down to Houston to spend time with my cousins and a couple of my girl friends from college. I'm going to break up the posts between all of our hosts, but I have a couple cute pictures from our flights to and from Houston.

Isabel was such a good baby on our flights. Our flight there was FULL of babies. Apparently the first flight out on a Saturday morning, with a final destination of Orlando, Florida is NOT the ideal flight to pick. Needless to say, Isabel wasn't the best baby on board and she was FAR from the worst. She did really well!

"Mom, put the camera away in the airport...you look like such a tourist"

My two greatest loves, inspecting the plane.

This was kind of an accident, but it looks so cool.


On the way home...anxious to escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment