Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eight


What a busy month we had for month EIGHT! It was a month of a million new things... Isabel started crawling on April 13th...and in no time at all she was crawling fast. It only took her another couple days to learn to go from a crawling position to sitting back up! THEN she started working on standing up. That took another couple days and she was constantly pulling on up everything. Now she prefers that we help her walk everywhere...but has no problem crawling into trouble either. I can't believe how quickly these things all happened!

She also started eating all kinds of new foods...lunch meat, chicken, puffs, melts, biter biscuits...you name it. Puffs are probably her favorite. One day I was holding one in my hand and I wasn't quick enough to get it to her mouth, so she grabbed my hand and moved it to her mouth. If I put puffs on her tray, she will grab them and shove them into her mouth. She also figured out how to make a smacking noise when she eats...just so you know she is eating!

We also found a couple toys that Isabel DOES NOT like this month. When my brother lived in Australia, he brought back a koala bear that plays the Australian anthem...so I added it to Isabel's toy basket. Well...that didn't go over so well. Here is a video of her showing me how much she doesn't like the Koala!


With a baby on the move, pictures are definitely getting interesting...it's hard to manage the camera when she is crawling away from me...or about to find something she shouldn't! Here are all of her eight month pictures.

On the move!

"I'm going to get you!"

We made a house for Isabel out of a box...she loves her new toy!

Daddy is patiently helping Isabel learn to walk...something I think he will come to regret.

This is the only way I could get her eight month picture and have her looking at the camera.

Striking a pose in the walker.

Miss Mischievous!

1 comment:

  1. She's so big! :) I love the pic of Ben w/ her walking...classic! :)

    ReplyDelete