Monday, May 24, 2010

Tour de Houston - Galveston

I'm starting to realize why we were absolutely exhausted when we got home from our trip to Houston...we were non-stop on the go!

While we were in Houston, we took a day trip to Galveston with my sorority sisters, Monica and Kristin...AND kids! We had four adults and FIVE kids. Here is the run down on ages...Braden (3), Ava (2), Isabel, Luke & Vivian (all 8 months). These three babies were born within a week of each other! What ironic timing, eh?

I think Isabel loved her first trip to the beach. It only took a minute before she crawled off the blanket and found a handful of sand to investigate. I took a million pictures in Galveston, but here are some of my favorites. I'll post a link to all our Houston pictures in my next post.

My little beach bum

"The waves are going to get me"

"Yum, salt water"

"Mom, I want to play in the water again...put me down"

Me and Monica with Isabel and Vivian

The babes checking out the water. Would you guess that they are all the same age?

The bigger picture...oh my...

The babes were zonked out while we ate lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Love the beach pix! They are all soooooo adorable! :) How cute that they all zonked out at lunch? So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete