Saturday, August 29, 2009

Take A Guess

Here is our 37th week update... Dr. Nord said that everything looks good still. I'm now 70% effaced, but still no dilation. I'm taking walks galore and attempting to go up two stairs at a time all while taking wide steps. This "exercise" is per my chiropractor...I feel like there are a couple different outcomes...I either dilate, fall down the stairs or faint...either predicament should get me to the hospital, right? Don't worry...I hold onto the railing for dear life!

Below is my lovely 37th week picture...I keep looking for a difference from last week. The one thing I noticed is that the shirt is definitely starting to look "trashy" on me. From the angle that Ben took this picture you are lucky that you can't see the bottom of my belly hanging out :) No joke...this happens frequently. I've outgrown most of my maternity clothes...so if you start seeing me in repeats, just know that I'm too cheap to go buy more "fat clothes"...but relax, I do wash between wearings!



I keep getting opinions "oh you are definitely having a girl"...or "I carried all three of my boys like that"...SO, I have decided to keep track of all your predictions. Check out our Baby Pool by clicking on the "ExpectNet" link on the right or clicking here. Not sure that we have an official award to hand out...definitely bragging rights to start off with, maybe a bottle of wine/case of beer?!

Here is the link: http://www.expectnet.com/games/FunkyBabysArrival

No comments:

Post a Comment