Friday, August 21, 2009

Special Guests

I had some special guests last week at Baby Funk's shower...my old college roommates (from senior year) made the trip up to Bloomington from St. Louis for the shower. You may think...no big deal, but let me also add the fact that they brought their little girls with them as well. When I say little, Angela's little girl Amelia is 2 weeks shy of turning 1 and Jodi's little girl Allison, is 5 months old...so we are talking babies! They packed up the car (yes, the same car) and headed up to Bloomington for the day!

All is well in this picture... (L to R) me, Angela, Amelia, Jodi, Allison

...but I guess it turned into a baby meltdown once the girls hit Springfield :( I'm so glad that they made the trip, it was wonderful to catch up with them. Hopefully we will plan lots of outings together in the years to come as we never need a reason to visit St. Louis (hint: Go Cardinals)!

Here are some cute shots I got of the babes at the shower...there would be more, but I was a little busy and let me tell you how hard it is to take pictures while 9 months pregnant!

How cute is the expression on this little angel...hopefully she will have the same smile and laugh as her momma!

Little girls and bows...doesn't get much cuter!


Every time I take pictures of this little one, the first couple are dazed and confused looks and then she warms right up to the camera and is all smiles! She is a doll!

I know this picture is different, but I just love how she is barely hanging on...I'm sure they are only at this stage for a couple days...and then they are off and running, then driving, then dating...then what?!


I can't claim this picture...but this adorable blue-eyed, blond hair bombshell is my cousin Kari's little girl. She is such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment