Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Baby Raccoon

I'm ashamed that I'm already getting behind at blogging. I'm going to blame it all on work. I'm officially in the midst of my busy season and it's definitely taking a toll on me. I'm so excited to meet baby Funk, but having a nice 12 week "spa retreat" from work is right up there with our new addition! (Btw, I know it won't be a spa retreat, but that is seriously what everyone at work considers it to be...)

Here is my 34 week belly shot...I usually try and look presentable for these pictures, but I look so worn out in this picture. I guess this is as good as I will look for the next couple months, right?!


At my 34 week appointment I had another ultrasound. Everything is looking good and the baby appeared to weigh 5lbs 15oz at this point...which is just a little bit above the norm. I'm still measuring a couple days ahead of my due date, but nothing significant enough to move my due date up! Here is a cute picture of the baby's nose and lips. If you are having a hard time...the picture is sideways and the eyes are in a shadow which looks like a raccoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment