Friday, June 5, 2009

Wonder

I frequently find myself wondering what baby Funk is going to look like...besides the big mystery of whether we are going to have a girl or a boy...

I wonder if the baby will be tall or short? Seriously, I'm 5'2" and Ben is 6'1"...what do you think?

I wonder if the baby will have blue eyes? If both Ben and I have blue eyes, does that automatically mean the baby will too?

I wonder if the baby will have the Funk nose? It's really not a big nose, but Ben makes such a BIG deal about it, so I have to wonder.

I wonder if the baby will have Ben's dark skin tone or my fair/freckled skin tone?

And I really wonder if I'll have a little red head?? My Mom and Dad always told me that I got my red hair from the "milk man" because no one in our family had distinguishably red hair...and it is one of those traits that has to come from both sides!

I really started to wonder about the red hair after a recent visit to see my friend Shanna and her adorable little man T last week. This little guy is about five months old and he has the cutest little red head mohawk! Have you ever seen anything more precious than this??

Back in college, Shanna and I would always get comments from strangers saying "Are you twins"? So I wonder if we might have babies that look like twins too?! What do you think?

We don't look that much like twins, do we??

No comments:

Post a Comment