Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gateway to the West

This past weekend we went down to Saint Louis to go to a Cardinals game with friends. While we were in the area we had the chance to have lunch with my friend Angela and her enthusiastic little girl A. Wow, this nine month old little lady was so much fun. She had a great personality and a fun little laugh. Ben and I both agreed we want one just like that :)

Ahead of time I warned Angela that I was bringing my camera and that I wanted a fun little subject (other than my cat)...so I had A's attention for a little while and caught some cute pictures.

Check out those eye lashes...and can you see the 8 teeth!


SOOOO BIG!!!


Did I mention how enthusiastic she was???


Next we were off to the Cardinals vs the Colorado Rockies. The good news is that we had great weather and a lot of fun, the bad news is that the Cardinals lost. Thanks to my friend Monica for the clever idea for maternity attire at a baseball game!

Thanks to Scott and Dana for such a fun weekend. We had a great time and baby Funk is going to love their new Cardinals t-shirt! Dana - do you want to make a bet that Ben dresses the baby in that shirt within the first month??

2 comments:

  1. The shirt turned out great! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the shirt say? I can't read it...

    ReplyDelete