Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ten Months

Did you know that a pregnancy is really 10 months?! The way you count a pregnancy is by weeks...the normal pregnancy is supposed to be 40 weeks (i.e. 10 months). Therefore, that officially makes me 6 months pregnant. Now, if you would have asked me before I understood the whole pregnancy thing...I would have thought, "wow 6 months, you are almost done...3 months to go." Not so much...I still have 4 months to go. Don't get me wrong, I want to have a healthy happy baby, so I understand why the next four months are important. But the anticipation of meeting this cutie-pie hanging out in my belly is enough to drive me crazy! The little kicks or movements throughout my days and nights always bring a smile to my face. Oh and I finally figured out what the baby's hiccups feel like this past week.

The Belly at 24 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Can't wait until we can take a picture "bump to bump"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy - you are looking great! I love getting to read updates on your blog - so fun! I'm also so excited to meet Baby Funk - I agree, 40 weeks of pregnancy is just too long to have to wait and meet your baby.

    ReplyDelete