Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Girls Night Out...minus the scandals we used to get ourselves into

This past weekend I had the chance to spend some time out with my girlfriends. A good majority of my Tri-Delta friends were all in Chicago to celebrate my friend Staci's baby shower. So we made an evening out of it and went out for dinner and drinks (only water and kiddie cocktails for me)! The majority of the girls live in Chicago, but my friend Monica made the trip in from Washington state and then my friend Jill made the trip up from Indy. Our gatherings are probably just as loud as they used to be, but we are slightly more mature and our discussions now revolve around husbands/boys, houses, babies and of course clothes!

Below you can see why our conversations revolve around babies. Of the 13 of us at dinner...5 of us were PG. We are standing in order of due date. (L to R, Leslie due 12/5, me due 9/14, Monica due 9/14, Staci due 8/22 and Ami due 7/16).


I spent the night at my friend Katie's which was super fun because I woke up to this smiling little boy on Sunday. This little man is 6 months old and is still pint size, but his smiles and squeals of excitement are anything but pint size! Here are some of my favorites from our mini photo shoot!




Finally, the main event, Staci & Jason's baby shower. We had a great lunch with good company and watched these two tear through tons of baby gifts... I was trying to take notes on what all this stuff is for...hopefully I'll figure it out within the next 10 weeks!!


The Tri-Delta group at the baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment