Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Slumber Party

This past weekend Ben and I went up to Lake Zurich to spend the 4th of July holiday with the Wiegmans! It was our first multi-family slumber party with my two best friends and their families...which was really interesting with all the babies in tow! Rachel and Matt threw a fabulous party and they even sacrificed their own bed and spare bedrooms for their guests. Since the weather was cold and rainy we couldn't go in the pool...so instead we hung out on their huge screened in patio and ate/drank all night long! BTW on a different note, I passed my 2nd Glucose tolerance test after dieting, fasting and four viles of my blood for testing. It was not a pretty test! The doctor said "it looks like your diet is working, so try to stick to it as much as possible". I say "as if"!

Since I couldn't have an ice cold beverage in hand, I brought my camera instead. I was super excited to test out one of my new camera lenses on all the babe's at the party. Check out these cutie pies!

Little Miss M (Rachel & Matt's 9.5 month old daughter) and her serious pose...she is usually smiley and loves to ham it up for cameras so I can't believe I caught this look. Such a doll!


This angel (Brittany & BJ's 6 month old daughter) is clearly going through the teething stage. All of Miss A's poses included fingers in the month! You can almost see her smile, but the eyes really give away her happiness!



These two babes alternated hands in the mouth...so this is as good as it gets :)

Now this is one model of a child. Little E (Brittany and BJ's 3 year old daughter) was adorable on the 4th. She loved all the decorations and crafts, but had to ask her daddy to tell the people setting off the fireworks to stop it!


This is one of the only pictures I captured with an "adult" in it...I'm not counting the series of pictures my husband took of Matt on the continuous shooting mode to pretend like they were models! Don't these butterfly kisses just make you melt??

No comments:

Post a Comment