Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family Ties

The past couple weekends we have had the opportunity to hang out with Ben's extended family at family outings. Both of his parents are from large families so it's rare to have all the aunts and uncles together at the same time...ironically it happened two weekends in a row!

This is the Brockwell Family at the annual Fish Fry.

This is the Funk Family Reunion. Grandma, plus all six siblings and their families made it to Morton for the holiday weekend. There were a couple people missing, but this is the most Funks I've ever seen in one place!



While we were at the reunion I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of Ben's cousins for the first time. His cousins Patrick's wife, Joanne, has totally inspired me to pursue the hobby of photography. I don't want to go crazy (yet)...but I really want to be able to take cute pictures of my baby!


Here is a practice shot of my handsome hubby I took with one of Joanne's cool (hard to screw up any picture) camera lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment