Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kicks


Can you believe that I'm only 22 weeks pregnant in this picture? I feel as if I don't know how much more I can seriously grow...not to mention 18 weeks more. Oh well...it's all worth it!!

My bi-weekly pictures are at the encouragement of my friend Monica. She and I are due on the same day...what are the odds! Another friend, Staci, is due three weeks in front of us...so we all share pictures to see our babies growing. At first I was highly against recording myself through this stage, but I've realized that it's fun to look back and see the progress...at least that is how I feel at this moment. I may feel differently about publishing pictures at 40 weeks! My goal is to wear the same shirt throughout all the pictures so I can get an honest representation of the baby's size.

The baby is starting to get really active. I feel lots of kicks...especially after eating something sweet. This baby is definitely a big fan of my mother-in-laws pies (though I don't know anyone who isn't a fan)! I think I'm going to have to learn to make pies soon. Anyways, after a piece of yummy Strawberry Custard pie, I had Ben put his hand on my belly and sure enough he felt a couple big kicks. I'm even starting to see the kicks through my clothes. Not identifiable body parts, but there is definitely movement...pretty cool!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristy, congrats on the pregnancy. You look great. Good luck throughout the rest of your pregnancy, it will go super fast, so enjoy it. That is so neat that you and Monica are due the same day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can you believe how quickly the last two weeks went by? I keep checking in for your 24 week shot! I posted mine this weekend!

    ReplyDelete