Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bubbles

Are there rules to blogging? Am I allowed to blog about other people or post pictures of their kids? What blog rules do I need to know? I figure if you don't want to hear about it then either you wouldn't be reading along or you can just glaze over these posts...until I talk about you of course!

The reason I ask is because last week my friend Wendy and I visited another friend, Amanda and her new baby boy! Wendy brought bubbles for Amanda's little girl to play with and I caught a couple of pictures that I thought turned out absolutely adorable. Is it okay to post pictures of other peoples kids?

Maybe it's just my maternal instinct kicking in, but little K was so entertaining to watch with her bubbles!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't totally figured out the rules, but this is what I have been doing so far. If Braden is in one of his classes and we don't know them at all... I just do my best to crop them out. If I know the kids, I just mention to their parents that I may want to share it on my blog, but want to run it by them to see if they mind. Some people are wierd about pics of their kids just being out there online... but I've found that mostly those people are blog readers anyway and enjoy having a "shout out"! :) Now, when it's family, I guess I haven't asked. I've put pics of Kylie, the twins, Raina and Chad's cousin's children without asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you know I don't mind! I have pictures of that girl plastered all over my blog. You did get some pretty cute bubble pictures that day. But then again, I'm a little biased! She absoluetly loves that bubble blower - she is obsessed with bubbles. Thanks for spending the afternoon with us!

    ReplyDelete