Thursday, January 21, 2010

LOL

Warning, this blog may just melt your heart. This is by far one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard in my life! My little girl has started to laugh. She did it once in the middle of the night a couple months ago and it was amazing...but now she does it pretty regularly, especially when playing with Daddy!

Here is a video clip of daddy making Isabel laugh. I may need to keep this one on my desktop eternally...it might be helpful to play this again and again as she grows up (especially through the teen age years)!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait til she really gets going and gets that big ol' belly laugh going......it's the best sound in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the laugh:) Aidan is laughing as well...and I agree it is the best sound in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete