Monday, April 5, 2010

Adventures of Isabel & Mya - Part II

A couple weeks ago we took another road trip. The boys had free passes (sort of free) to go out with their friends, so I decided to go up to Chicago and visit my friend Rachel. It worked out pretty well...the girls were in bed by 7:30ish and then Brittany, Rachel and I had dinner and cocktails. Lots more fun than I would have at home by myself!

Anyways, you may remember that these two really hit it off last time they got together. So the next morning we let the girls play again. I don't think their conversation this time was nearly as entertaining, but they still had a good time!

Mya: Hey look, they both have camera's...how stupid do they look?!
Isabel: Just smile for a minute, they will go away.

Mya: Hey Isabel, I think you should put this necklace on for the pictures, it TOTALLY goes with your outfit!

Isabel: Hey wait, I don't have my necklace on yet.
Mya: Seriously guys, enough.

Mya: Whatever, I'm done with the photos. Isabel, do you want to smell my feet?

Isabel: Ahhh mom...mom...MOM, get me out of here...she is sticking her feet in my face!

Mya: Oh Isabel...don't worry, I just took a bath last night.
Isabel: Phew...I was worried you had toe jam! Ha!

Mya: Hahaha, Mom, what is toe jam?

Okay, enough already...

1 comment:

  1. Our little cuties! I think Mya was having a bad hair day! We had fun with you guys! Let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete