Friday, February 12, 2010

Playing with Mya

Last weekend Miss Mya and her Momma came over for a quick visit! Between lunch and a looming nap time, we didn't have much time to play, but I managed to snap a couple quick shots!

"Hey, let me see that camera!"

Isn't this pose the epitome of childhood?


Just like old friends, gabbing on the couch. Doesn't this series of pictures look like a story?? What do you think they are saying to each other??

I think it goes something like this:

Isabel: So I went to this party last night...BYOM (Bring Your Own Milk)
Mya: Really, was it fun...did you get wasted?

Isabel: Oh My Gosh...was it fun!
Mya: Umm, hello, then why didn't you text me and tell me to come?

Isabel: Really, the boys were so cute...they were wearing designer diapers.
Mya: Seriously Isabel, I'm annoyed with you...I like designer diapers.

Isabel: Oh come on Mya...I'm sorry I didn't call you. I promise I'll call next time.

Mya: It's okay, I still love you!


Isabel: Wait a minute...I feel a burp coming on.


Mya: Oh Isabel...you're so gross sometimes.


Mya: So anyways, what do you think of my new haircut?


Isabel: Well...it's spiky!
Mya: Well, maybe we can put rollers in it later? What do you think? Hey, at least I have hair...

2 comments: