Monday, October 12, 2009

Meet the Parents

Isabel is the first grandchild on both sides of the family...and the first great-grandchild on my Grandpa's side. Needless to say, all the grandparents have been on cloud nine since her arrival. They have all been wonderful...showering us with meals, baby clothes and lots of love for Izzy! Here are a couple pictures of the doting Grandparents! Thank you to all of you for taking such good care of us!!

Grandma Nancy reading me bible verses while I was in labor! (Photo taken by Katie Zeller)

This picture is so touching...my Dad stopped by the hospital around 10ish at night to check on my labor, but was then going to go home and wait for the news... Katie captured this picture on his way out!

Three generations of Funks!

Grandma Nancy

Papa


Meema & Papa

Proud Grandpa Danny showing off at his office.

Great Oma

Great Grandpa Jensik

Four generations

Great Grandma Funk

Cuddling with Meema

No comments:

Post a Comment