Monday, September 28, 2009

Paparazzi

I think Izzy's first words might be paparazzi! She has had more photo shoots than her age in weeks. Between my constant snapping of pictures, my good friend Katie who is getting her photography business started and a photographer I hired, we will definitely capture her newborn days!

She had pictures taken when she was a week old by Megan Renae Photography. Go to Megan's website to see the results! Click on Proofing and type kristy09 in the password field. I don't know how I'm ever going to choose which ones to buy. What do you think??

Here are a couple taken by Katie Zeller as well...she said she wanted to do newborns for "practice", but if the others are as good as these sneak peak shots...then I would say she is done practicing!


2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful photo's!! I especially love the ones in the hat, and the pictures of you holding Izzy near the doorway. You guys have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would love to have photos like that! Maybe I'll get both kids in the spring and do some research... OR... maybe around Christmas we can get the Bloomington cousins too and use your friend Katie when we're in town visiting! :) Izzy looks so calm and sweet. I hope you're getting good rest. I will call soon to catch up.
    Love and miss -
    Mon

    ReplyDelete