Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One

Wow, I can't believe my baby girl is already ONE MONTH old! Where does time go? She is getting so big. We unofficially weighed her on the scale and she now weighs 10 lbs 6 oz! She is much more alert these days. She follows toys or people and holds her head up pretty well. Oddly, she has always shown a lot of neck strength from the beginning (I don't know if that is the norm or not). At one point when she was upset with the doctor, she lifted her head and glared at him. We are pretty certain she was saying "I know who you are and what you just did...and I'm not going to forget it". Just wait until she gets her shots...that person is going to get an evil glare.

Here are some of our "benchmark" photos. A couple of my friends have taken these types of pictures each month and I have loved looking back at how much they change. I couldn't decide which location I liked better...so here are a couple shots to show comparison with a bunny and the tree in the nursery.


2 comments:

  1. Love it, she looks wonderful! I hadn't seen her nursery before! I think I'm going to do something similiar each month. :) Time is flying isn't it? Good to catch up with you last week... I will call more often. And if you're still considering a trip here, the invitation is open!
    Love and miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree in the nursery. So cute...I wanted to do something similar for our kids but with our textured walls no such luck. She is getting so big and as always is so adorable. We can't wait to meet her... maybe at Thanksgiving? Good luck next month with the shots. I'm sure she'll be giving lots of glares and probably screams. Alex doesn't cry but gives terrible looks and refuses to wave. Hope to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete