Thursday, October 15, 2009

Excessive

After only a month...I have two million pictures of my darling little girl. I can't imagine life before digital cameras with a newborn. Some of these pictures may be repeats of her first couple days...but I'm planning to organize her pictures for the first couple years into month by month. I'm finding that there are just too many digital means for sharing pictures. Between blogging, online photo websites, facebook and then having pictures in my purse in the event that Izzy isn't with me...I just can't keep up! Plus, I can't decide which photo website I like the best these days...Kodak, Shutterfly, Snapfish, MPIX, Picaboo, Picasa.... Any advice? How can I streamline all of my photo sharing so that I actually get it done?!

Anyways, here is a link for the Kodak album of Isabel's pictures from the first month. I'll warn you that you may need a little time to go through the slide show...I've narrowed it down to 300 photos! I hope you enjoy some of her expressions...she is constantly cracking us up with the looks she gives us. Here is one of my favorites!

As a side note, someone generously sent us a mug from Kodak with Isabel's photo on it...yet Kodak forgot to tell us who you were. If you sent the picture mug, will you let us know?!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My GOSH.... This is TOTALLY Ben! She didn't happen to be doing a Harry Carey impression here, did she?

    Also, I can relate to the 300 pictures! I have SO many pictures from Mya's 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her expressions are great! She looks a lot like her daddy. Look out!

    The month by month photo organizing works great for us! I started doing that over a year ago and love it. I can go back and check photos from this year and last year, plus I don't have to try and remember when I took the picture. I don't really know what we use, something Andy set up for me and I just upload all my pictures and then Grandma and Grandpa and anyone else can look at them when they want. Its easy and fast, although we have some really terrible pictures up. I'm hoping to get a new camera for Christmas...how do you like yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristy,
    I was uploading Jack's monthly pictures a few days ago onto Kodak and was thoroughly annoyed with how long it was taking to add the captions, like you had mentioned to me earlier. So I logged onto do a live chat with a Kodak person to complain about the new setup. She told me it should be fixed in a couple weeks, tops. By then we will be able to add comments to multiple pictures at a time (like facebook). I was very happy to receive that news and I knew you would appreciate it too!
    -Katie Hager

    ReplyDelete