Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy

We have been busy over the past month! I have started getting more comfortable taking Izzy out of the house and around town (future blog posts to come about some of our adventures). I'm still a flu freak, but I carry a bottle of GermX with me and I try and keep Izzy covered under a blanked for the most part! Hopefully my neurotic behavior will spare her this flu season! The reality of my maternity leave running out has set in :( I can't bear the thought of not spending 24/7 with my baby girl. Come on...she just started giving me the cutest looks! Any ideas how to strike it rich in 3 weeks?! Here are some of Izzy's sweet faces to tide over those that have been stalking me to blog!

1 comment:

  1. She's changing so much Kristy. Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by. Aubrey is a month today which I find to be so unbelievable. Izzy is beautiful!!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete