Friday, September 11, 2009

Old News

I know this is old news, but I wanted to share a couple of my maternity pictures. My good friend Katie took these pictures. She is getting her photography business started and hounded me to do a "maternity session". She told me over and over again that I would appreciate it later...and of course, she was right! Even though we have only been a family of three (4 if you count the pretty kitty) for almost 48 hours at this point...it is still nice to look back at these pictures and remember the days of just me and Ben and the amazing miracle growing inside.

So if you happen to need a photographer...let me know and I'll put you in contact with this chic photographer. You'll see more of her work in the next couple blogs as she shared some intimate moments with us in labor and delivery as well! Katie - don't ever go back to your day job...you have an incredible talent!


Ohh, Pretty....Kitty....Lulu....Pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment