Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to the World

We are excited to welcome to the world Isabel "Izzy" Marie Funk! She was born on Thursday September 10th at 2:16 am. She weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long!

I've had good intentions of adding this important info to the blog, but clearly I'm a new mom and slightly delusional at what to expect in terms of free time!

Of course we are biased, but here are some adorable pictures of our little miracle...

This is my favorite...taken by Miss Katie Zeller! This is just a teaser, I haven't seen the rest yet!


Here are some of the other pictures I captured while we were at the hospital. How perfect is she?






What an adorable colic and look at those highlights...





She makes the cutest faces all the time...





The man I love with with the child that we both love more than anything in this world!



Izzy's favorite way to sleep...on my chest! I wish I could hold her like this for the rest of my life!


1 comment:

  1. Kristy,

    She is absolutely beautiful & I love these precious pictures of her in her first few days of life...Congratulations to you & Ben I am so happy for ya'll. Your baby girl is precious!

    Brittany Vining

    ReplyDelete