Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Literally, the BIG 30!

Well, the countdown is on...we are down to 10 weeks to put together the nursery, pick out a baby name and take baby classes to learn how to do the parenting thing! Yea, I'm ordinarily such a planner, but somehow I'm falling behind here. When I first found out I was pregnant I had this initiative to start crossing things off my list...but instead of preparing for the baby I do things like order replacement screens for the window, furniture shop...for the living room, take photography classes or obsess over making our lawn green. Nothing child related! Is that still considered nesting? I need the baby nesting phase to kick in...argh! Any suggestions?

In the mean time, my belly is a growing...FAST. I can't believe that I'm still going to grow for 10 more weeks. The most frequent comment I get these days is "Are you sure there is just one?!" Let me tell you something...not the most flattering thing you can say to a pg woman. I know I've said it before too so no offense if you were one of the ones that said it! Yes, there is only one...and in my case if there ever should be more than one, I've already promised the other one to my mother-in-law since twins would be her fault since they come from Ben's side of the family.

Here is my profile pic for 30 weeks


For those that are still guessing girl/boy here is a front view...I feel like my belly looks a little lopsided! I was dressed like a normal person today because I had to go to a client. I'm excited to say that I only have to go to a client one more time before the baby arrives...woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment