Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ten

Can I still call her a baby at ten months? I can't believe how fast time has flown by. At ten months, I would say she is really developing a personality and toughening up. She seems to get more and more active by the day. She definitely isn't as afraid of getting hurt these days. She is also so loving. She has mastered kisses...almost too well. She will cuddle up with you and she absolutely loves her "lovey" (i.e. blanket). I had to buy a couple more for the day care and just in case of emergency.

Here is a link for our monthly pictures on Kodak.


Riding the horsey! Giddy up!

"Yumm, pudding is delicious."

I can already hear it now..."we don't have anything to eat"

Coming through

"Do you have to get married and leave me Aunt Amanda?"

Isabel's lovey...this thing works wonders (Thanks Angela)!

Miss Tough Girl

"Leave me alone mom, I'm texting my friends."

3 comments:

  1. I love her! I can't believe it has already been 10 months.....weren't we just visiting you in the hospital? Better start practicing singing happy birthday now....it's right around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she's still a baby!!! I can't believe she is 10 months! She is adorable. Hope the daycare transition is going well.

    ReplyDelete