Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Laine from Champaign

In college I met one of my good friends...Laine. She was from Champaign...and it was always so funny when she would say "I'm Laine from Champaign!" Yeah, typing that out now...I'm guessing that we were probably drinking at the time...

Anyways, my good friend Laine was home from Houston, Texas a couple weeks ago. So we headed to Champaign to visit with her family.
The girls started off shy...but by the end of the day they were buds. It was an especially exciting visit since Laine blurted out that Baby Cipolla #2 is on the way...due the beginning of March! We can't wait to meet the newest Cipolla addition. Congrats Chris & Laine!

Attempting to get a picture where they look at the camera...so close...

This picture cracks me up...I almost deleted it and then I realized, Chloe is picking at Isabel's toe nails! Clearly bff's as I don't even pick at Isabel's toe nails ;)

Now we are excited! Isabel could hardly contain the excitement of a wagon ride. Clearly we need to get the wagon out more frequently at our house.

Chloe...giving instructions on how to ride in the wagon.

Such good little wagon riders. Isabel didn't let go one time. I think fear might have had something to do with it...

The girls...almost all posing for the camera!

This little girl was spent after her afternoon of fun with Chloe!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely did that afternoon justice with your pictures and account! The girls seemed to have a great time together--the little ones AND the big ones! "Mimi Martin"

    ReplyDelete