Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fireworks

We started off our July with a lot of fireworks. First, Ben's sister got married! The wedding was so incredibly beautiful and personal to Amanda & Jacob...we say Yacob :) The festivities were held out at Ben's parents house and the weather was absolutely perfect. Later in the evening, there was a firework show to celebrate. We also "sent off" Chinese wish lanterns. I'm sure these things are illegal in the US as they SCREAM fire hazard...but it was beautiful to light the lanterns and watch them lift off...kind of like mini hot air balloons, minus the passengers.

I was a little busy during the wedding, so I only had a couple pictures on my camera...you would think I would have gotten a picture of the bride and groom. Thank goodness someone else was taking pictures as well. Here is Miss Iz with Grandma and Grandpa.

We also celebrate the 4th of July at the annual Crestwicke parade! It was great, Isabel loved all the decorations, fire trucks, horses, golf carts, bikes along with friends and family!
"Yay...bring on the parade!"
While we waited for the parade to start, Michaela, Maria and Macy decorated Isabel's stroller. Can you believe that I used to babysit Michaela and Maria? Now, they are Isabel's babysitters!
Isabel and Great-Grandpa
"The 4th of July rocks"
"Come on Grandpa...help me pick up the candy!"
"Check out my first car"
"Alright, I'm tired of driving...who wants to take over?"

No comments:

Post a Comment