Monday, July 5, 2010

Nine

Sorry, I've been slacking on my blogging. We have been having so much fun this summer...so it's hard to find time to blog! Here is a quick recap of Isabel's ninth month...hopefully I can keep all the facts straight since she is now almost 10 months.

I think the motto for this month is "mischievous". With Isabel's new found mobility she can find all sorts of trouble! We could probably prevent some of the trouble if we chose to baby proof the house more...but I really don't want to turn my house upside down. Ben asked me today, "So when does the NO means YES stage end?" HA...

Modeling her new hat from Meema
"Taa daa" - Isabel's new pose
One of the greatest inventions since I was a child...a water table!
Taking a bath with Miss Mya after an afternoon swim at the Jannusch farm!
Playing on the couch with Daddy.
"No mom, I'm not playing with the cable box."
Pulling up on EVERYTHING.
Climbing on/over EVERYTHING.
One of her favorite things to do is dive/somersault off of the couch... One of these days she will learn not to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment