Thursday, July 29, 2010

Isabel's Digs

When I told people I was pregnant there were a couple standard questions I would expect to hear from friends and family…

1. When are you due?
2.
Are you going to find out if it’s a boy or girl?
3.
How are you going to decorate the nursery?

Well, one and two are long since answered questions, but her nursery was sort of a work in process. We painted the walls green and hung a decal tree on the wall…very unisex. The crib and dresser were in the room when we brought Isabel home, but she hardly used her room the first couple months. Since then, I added a couple of fun feminine touches to make it girly for our baby girl. It also took FOREVER for the chair and ottoman to come in (note: don’t buy from Nursery Nook in Bloomington) and I finished hand painting (and hanging) the letters on the wall! So now, it’s officially Isabels room or at least until any other Funks come along! Take a look…while its clean!





1 comment: