Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Precious Cargo

We had an awesome visitor a couple weeks ago...my friend Katie came over to take the most charming pictures of my baby girl! I keep looking at all the pictures she took and I'm absolutely in love with my little Bug-A-Boo...not to mention Katie's photography talent. We are blessed to have such a wonderful little girl, a home to raise her in and incredible friends and family surrounding us!

Sitting in my Grandfathers antique suitcase playing peak-a-boo with Daddy!

Isabel sandwich

Are those dimples I see?

"Hey, what are you doing with that thing?"

The typical inquisitive look from Isabel

I think she takes after her fathers butt...

Isabel meets grass!

So Big!

And if I haven't given you enough...here is a link to the whole album of pictures that Katie took!

2 comments: