Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Fever

We have Spring Fever at our house! Isabel was such a little baby all through the winter that I never minded the miserable weather. We were blessed to be able to stay inside on all the nasty days. But now I am done with that phase! We want to go outside!
Isabel tends to have a "fussy" period in the afternoons, so this past weekend we took a quick stroll around the block. She seemed to love it...the fresh air totally calmed her down. Well, she loved it once the stroller started moving...the pictures don't look the most convincing. Come on summer...we can't wait!
"Hey Mom...Are you sure I have to wear this hat?"
"For real, put the camera down and push me down the street!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see the blanket getting put to good use. Hopefully she will like it for years to come! Aubrey likes chewing on all of the end pieces, well that and anything else she can get in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete