Friday, November 19, 2010

A Mousekabration

What else do you call a Mickey Mouse celebration??!

Isabel's first cartoon was Mickey Mouse. She would be absolutely mesmerized by the TV when she heard Mickey talking. So it was easy to pick a theme for her birthday. I started looking for ideas online ages ago...and found a million ideas. If I had more time, I could have gone crazy! Anyways, here are some pictures of how things turned out.

Here are the adorable (if I do say so myself) invites that I made. FYI...I later realized that not everyone knows...but "Meeska, Mooska" are the magic Mickey Mouse words you say to get into the Clubhouse. Seriously...you will start speaking (& dancing) Mickey Mouse after only a couple episodes...trust me.

I am by no means a graphic designer, but I found a "Disney" font online...which I think turned out so cute in the invites. I'm sure no one that we invited noticed the Disney font, so I have to point it out!
The Mousekalicous 7 layer dip that Meema made for the party!
Dessert, my favorite part!

I found a picture of this banner on etsy (best website ever) and I thought, I can make that. So after a couple skewed attempts, this is how it turned out. Sooo fun! Oh, and the Mickey balloon was a hit too...once Isabel was comfortable with the balloons, she gave Mickey lots of kisses!


Now, what should I do for her second birthday party???

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I'm impressed! The lengths we go to for our little ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy, I totally noticed the font. Looks like Isabel had a great party. Hope you guys are well and hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete