Friday, November 5, 2010

Little People

I know I have been blog negligent lately. I read somewhere in the blogging etiquette that a blog which doesn't have a post more than once a week is shameful...and out of date. Ha...shameful...that person clearly doesn't have little people in their household! Sooner or later I will catch up as I do love sharing pictures of Isabel for those that volunteer their time to read. Plus, I just made a book out of blog posts over the first year to keep as a journal of sorts...I'm so excited to see how that turns out!

Anyways, I was going through some pictures today and stumbled upon these. This is Mr Finn Pants and Miss Isabel hanging out at her birthday bash. Finn is one of the most entertaining (and tiring) little people I have ever met. Here are Finn and Isabel playing nice.



And here are Finn and Isabel...Finn is playing, Isabel...not so much. This video was taken about six months ago...but Ben's hard drive crashed and I thought we lost this one. So glad I found it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol!! Ah poor Izzy, I really shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see new Izzy updates and pics! I've been missing them! =)

    ReplyDelete