Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Has Summer Gone?

I can't believe summer is over. I like the four seasons that we have in Illinois, but honestly winter is only pleasant for maybe...a month...NOT six. We had such a fun summer this past summer, I'm in denial that it's over. Towards the end of the summer Isabel and I found all the splash parks in Bloomington/Normal. We can thoroughly evaluate each of the parks...but by next summer, I'm afraid our opinions will change based on Miss Isabel's mobility.

Once we found the best one, we took Daddy to the splash park one weekend. He had no clue how much fun we had been having...and I was thrilled to be able to take my camera without fear of it getting "splashed"!

Isabel's preferred mode of transportation (before she started walking)...such a girly girl.


Look at that figure...so stinking cute.

"...giddy up...do it again Daddy!"



My little monkey

And this is why we call her a monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment