Friday, April 1, 2011

Chop Chop

As you can see, Isabel was finally ready for her first haircut. Her hair was CRAZY...always in her face...party in front and party in back. So we attempted the first haircut with the girl that also cuts my hair. Lucky thing that she was so patient with me and Isabel...

Clearly the cape idea is not going over well!" Ewww, it tickles."


"You are going to pay for this...just wait."
"You are lucky you brought me a milk shake. I'm still not happy."


"What the heck did you do to me? "Oh...it's not that bad...I kind of like it. Now give me my shake back!"Complete day at the salon for the girls...Isabel even left with a ring pop...such fun! My grown up baby girl..."Oh wow, I can see the tv so clearly...my hair isn't in the way anymore!"

1 comment:

  1. SUCKERS! Mya is always happy getting her haircut because she gets suckers... Although, a milkshake isn't too bad either! We also go to Cartoon Cuts so she can watch Dora while she gets her hair done! p.s. About time you blogged!

    ReplyDelete