Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sticky Fun

Remember the days when you used to get a sucker when going through the drive-thru at the bank? I remember the kids I babysat long ago being excited if they were going to the bank during errands that day! Don't know what I'm talking about? Well...let me tell you a little secret, the bank has a stash of suckers (and sometimes dog treats) for their drive-thru customers. So lately I pick one up for Isabel and stash it away for some kind of bribery. One sucker can usually get me at least half-way through grocery shopping! Just remember to be prepared with baby wipes.

Sucker experience #1

"Wait, what does the stick taste like?"

"Oh yes, this side definitely tastes better."

"And you call these things suckers huh? I'm going to remember this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment