Sunday, January 23, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

I've been going back and forth on whether I should continue blogging. I've clearly been slacking off the past couple months and I struggle to find the time to post. One of my friends challenged me to one post a month...so I may give that a try. Just don't be offended if you see our family updates just a little past due!

Speaking of past due here are some pictures of our little pumpkin!

The Great Pumpkin Search

Found it...the perfect pumpkin! Ugh, so heavy!

My little bug-a-boo

It's official...30 inches tall.


Family Fun

Testing out one of our Halloween outfits...the bug hat for the lady bug!

Our sick little Minnie Mouse on Halloween. She looked adorable, but was too sick to go out and trick-or-treat. Instead she just examined the basket of candy we handed out!

2 comments:

  1. To blog, to blog! You can do it! We all enjoy seeing pictures of your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to blog! I look forward to seeing what Izzy has been up to.

    ReplyDelete