Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sip-N-See

My mom's good friends, Carol and Sue, recently threw Izzy a Sip'N'See! Let me tell you...this is my kind of party! What do you do..."sip" on alcoholic beverages all while "seeing" my baby girl! Seriously, brilliant! Truthfully, I think you are really supposed to sip on tea...lame!


Carol and Sue with the Grandma of the Day!

Everyone generously brought a book for Grandma Nancy's library for Isabel...and future grandbabies! Wow...we might have to have story time at Grandma Nancy's frequently...such good books and so little time!

Can you believe there is a series of books called "Fancy Nancy"?


Izzy giving me the look asking "Where is my drink?"


My little bug a boo... Isn't this dress the most precious?! Thanks Aunt Kathy for the princess dress...Izzy loves it!

1 comment: